Watermelon Pork TacosPork
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (Cut Into 1-inch Thick Slices)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon serrano chiles (Seeded, Minced)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (Minced)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup watermelon (Cut in 1/4-inch Cubes)
- 1 cup cucumber (Seeded, Cut Into 1/4-inch Cubes)
- 1 hass avocado (Pitted, Peeled, and Cut Into 1/4-inch Cubes)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1To make pork, combine all ingredients in a re-sealable 1-gallon plastic bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2While pork is marinating, whisk together all ingredients for vinaigrette in a small bowl. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the salsa. Very gently fold in the vinaigrette. Chill.
- 3Trim off the soft dark green end of the romaine lettuce head. Cut off the root end and separate the leaves to create 4-inch long lettuce “shells.” Rinse, dry and chill the leaves.
- 4Preheat grill to medium. Discard marinade and grill pork for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat, let rest 3 minutes and roughly chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
- 5To serve, fill the lettuce shells with pork, top with the salsa and devour!