- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 4 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped (sliced)
- 4 1/4 ounces shrimp (tiny, drained and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste (or to taste)
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds (divided)
Katie L. 4 years ago
If you like wasabi and cheese, I would highly recommend giving this recipe a try. Make sure to slowly add the wasabi. You don't want it to overpower the shrimp which isn't that strong in the recipe to begin with. The flavors work together well if you find the right balance for your own preferences. The only problem I really had was forming it into a ball. It just didn't want to go and got a little bit watery when sitting in the dish I made it in. That kind of defeats the cheese “ball” part of the recipe.