- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons red vinegar white white, wine,
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- 1 watercress (optional)
- 4 ounces snow peas (optional)
- 2 orange
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and salt. Reserve 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture for grilling. Stir orange juice into remaining mayonnaise mixture; reserve for greens.
- Grill or broil chicken, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- In large bowl, toss lettuce and watercress with reserved orange juice mixture. To serve, arrange sliced chicken over greens, then top with snow peas and oranges.