- 16 ounces cannellini beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cans tuna packed in spring water (5 oz. ea., drained and flaked)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 fajita size flour tortillas (8-in.)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Lightly mash beans in medium bowl. Stir in tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice and salt. Evenly spread tuna salad onto 2 tortillas, then top with cheese, spinach and remaining tortillas.
- Cook in 10-inch nonstick skillet lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, turning once, 5 minutes or until golden and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.