- 12 ounces whole grain rotini (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups kale (chopped)
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable broth (or reduced sodium vegetable broth)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Crushed Red Pepper
- 4 ounces feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion; cook and stir until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, kale, vegetable broth, lime juice, chili powder, garlic salt and crushed red pepper.
- Cook 7 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine hot pasta, tomato mixture, feta cheese and cilantro in a large serving bowl.
- Toss lightly and serve.
Tammy-Lynne V. 10 Mar 2016
Very funky. I had to decide whether or not I liked all of these strong flavors together, at first. I liked it better cold/leftover, and took it for lunch for three days. This was a fail for my husband.
Jessica L. 1 Mar 2016
Excellent recipe!!! Flavorful and good on its own for a meal :) probably would be a lot better with garlic salt..