Because the tenderloin is cut so thinly, it cooks very quickly. Serve with Cranberry Muffins.
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 9 cups mixed salad greens (torn)
- 4 eggs (hard-cooked, sliced)
- 2 avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon shallots (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon (style mustard)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (crumbled)
- Arrange salad greens, eggs, avocados and cherry tomatoes on large individual salad plates. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large skillet. Brown and cook pork with shallots over medium-high heat for 5 minutes; sprinkle with salt. Remove pork; arrange on salad greens. Add remaining olive oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar to skillet. Cook and stir constantly until dressing comes to a boil. Drizzle over salads; sprinkle with cheese.