- 1 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- wheat crackers (woven)
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and dressing.
- Place cream cheese on sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with tomato mixture and shredded cheese. Place on grill grate.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened but still holds its shape. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with crackers.