- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (Birds Eye®, cooked, drained, cooled and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1 medium tomato (diced)
- 1 green onion (sliced, optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine spinach, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic in large bowl. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper. Turn into 2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese, then continue baking until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with tomato and green onion. Serve, if desired, with cubed French or Italian bread.