- 1 tablespoon butter (I Can't Believe It's Not, !® Spread)
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- Melt Spread in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in cranberry sauce and honey. Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and stir until blended. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve, if desired, over sliced roasted turkey or chicken.