Looking for an Italian dinner? We got you covered. Warm Chicken and Turkey Salad with Celery, Eggplants, and Peppers is the perfect meal for few or many. This dish has everything from the rich hearty chicken to the eggplant and peppers as a vegetable ingredient. Not only does this dish look beautiful, it tastes delicious. Try it for yourself! This dish has everything you need to make your dinner meal satisfied and you guest leaving full and happy.
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 350 grams chicken meat
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 celery ribs
- 1 eggplant
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- ground black pepper
- sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the yellow bell pepper and cut it into cubes.
- Place the meat in a bowl with the yellow pepper, lemongrass, herbs, and a pinch of salt and combine well.
- Place the meat mixture in the oven bag, seal it closed and place it in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cut the celery into strips.
- Wash the eggplant, cut it into 1/2-centimeter slices and grill the slices.
- Wash the red bell pepper and cut it into wide strips, then grill it and cut the grilled strips into smaller strips.
- Remove the bag from the oven, open the bag and let the meat cool slightly.
- Place the meat and the vegetables in a bowl, season with an emulsion of oil, lemon, and a pinch of salt.
- Serve with a sprinkling of black pepper and sesame seeds.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.