- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon hellmann' or best food honei mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 avocado (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 6 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- Cover chicken with water in 2-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; drain. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, onion, honey mustard and black pepper in large bowl. Toss warm chicken with mayonnaise mixture, then gently stir in avocado. Arrange lettuce on platter, then top with chicken salad. Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.