- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dates (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in walnuts and dates; set aside.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, water, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture to mayonnaise mixture. Evenly spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.