Walnut and Potato Chip CrackersReceitas Da Felicidade!
Sweet and salty are often paired for a flavor explosion. This Walnut and Potato Chip Crackers recipe is delicious. It takes 30 minutes to prepare these biscuits, or crackers, or cookies. It is hard to decide what to call these tasty treats. Ingredients include unsalted butter, brown sugar, vanilla extract, flour, chopped walnuts, potato chips, sugar, and added butter to taste. The question will be: Can you have just one?
- 200 grams unsalted butter (softened)
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams flour
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup potato chips (finely chopped)
- sugar (Crystal, to taste)
- butter (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Beat the butter with the sugar until the mixture is creamy.
- 3Add the vanilla extract, and beat until well mixed.
- 4Add the flour, chopped nuts, and finely chopped chips.
- 5Beat on low speed until lightly mixed.
- 6Form small balls, and place, spaced, on a baking pan lined with parchment paper, or a silicone mat.
- 7Put some sugar crystals in a bowl.
- 8Grease the bottom of a glass with butter.
- 9Dip the glass in the bowl with the sugar, and press the glass on a ball of dough until it has the desired thickness, more or less flattened.
- 10Repeat dipping and pressing with the remaining balls.
- 11Bake in the middle of the oven at 180 C for 12 minutes, or until they appear to be dry on surface, with golden edges.
- 12Remove from oven, and let cool.
PER SERVING *
|Calories730Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.