®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Walnut Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Add walnuts and poultry seasoning to food processor. Pulse to coarsely chop the walnuts. Mix with flour and pour into shallow dish.
- Rub pork tenderloin with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roll pork tenderloin in walnut mixture, pressing to get nut mixture to adhere to the pork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat remaining oil in large, oven-safe pan over medium heat. Add pork and sear on all sides. Transfer pan to preheated oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F (medium). Remove pan from oven and transfer pork to plate; let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Heat pan over medium heat and add butter, stirring to loosen the bits from the pork. Stir in maple syrup and chopped walnuts. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until liquid is thickened into a glaze. Serve over pork.