For a sweeter take on traditional breakfast waffles go ahead and try making this unbelievably easy recipe. Kids will really appreciate the sweeter tang combined with melted butter and earthy, sticky syrup. Condensed milk sets these waffles apart with its sweet and sour characteristics while it’s thick texture keeps the dough softer before being baked in the waffle iron. It’s easy to prepare, sweet and fluffy. A great way to start a morning.
- 40 grams butter
- 200 grams flour
- 60 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 can condensed milk (unsweetened)
- 1. Melt the butter in the microwave.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add the beaten eggs and melted butter. Finally, add the condensed milk and mix well.
- 3. Heat a waffle iron and grease the plates. Pour a little batter on the plates and cook the waffles. Serve hot.