Looking for a quick delicious breakfast everyone will love? These waffles are the answers to your prayers. This simple batter turns into sweet and savory, fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside waffles within minutes. Stack them on a plate next to some strawberries, blueberries, whip cream, chocolate chips, or any topping you and your family like. The secret of these waffles is in the powdered sugar that isn’t just sprinkled over top, but in the batter as well. It keeps them super sweet without being too overpowering.
- 80 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 0.5 liters milk
- 250 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- Melt the butter and let it cool.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the milk alternating with the flour.
- Add the milk and flour gradually to a smooth mixture.
- Then add the yeast, sugar, a pinch of salt, and cooled butter.
- If possible, let the batter stand for 1 hour
- Cover with a clean cloth or a lid.
- Heat your waffle iron. Use a ladle to pour in the batter.