- 150 grams milk chocolate
- 1 package Maria wafers (200 grams)
- 100 grams butter (or margarine)
- 75 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- Place the chocolate in the glass and set to 5 seconds/speed 5 until chopped.
- Set aside. Crush the crackers until fine crumbs.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except reserved chocolate.
- Set to 30 seconds/speed 7 until mixed well. Remove lid and fold in chocolate with a spatula.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 35 minutes or until done.