Wafer Cookie BallsAs receitas lá de casa
This is the kind of recipe that you want to keep to yourself, since it's dead easy and yet no will ever be on to your secret, and you can go on letting them think you went to all that trouble. In reality, all you have to do to make the little bon bons is to crush store-bought cookies into coarse crumbs, an easy enought task, and then mix them with sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1 1/2 packages Goya Maria Cookies (or shortbread cookies)
- 1Crush cookies until they resemble sandy crumbs and mix with condensed milk.
- 2Shape into small balls and place in small molds.
- 3Refrigerate for two hours.