- 2 eggs
- 225 grams curd
- 115 grams plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 225 grams fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 cups wild rice blend (cooked)
- grated parmesan (to taste)
- chives (chopped, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Grease a medium baking dish with a little oil.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cottage cheese, yogurt, mustard and a pinch of salt.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and add mushrooms and cook until water is released and evaporated.
- Cook mushrooms until golden.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes until translucent.
- Add garlic, cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Add pre-cooked rice to mixture and stir well. Add egg mixture to the rice and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle surface with grated Parmesan to taste.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil and cook about 20 additional minutes until surface is brown.
- Or brown surface under preheated broiler, watching carefully. Remove from oven.
- To serve, garnish with Parmesan and chopped chives.