- 12 spring rolls (wrappers)
- 18 cooked shrimp (split in half)
- 36 fresh mint leaves
- 4 ounces rice noodles (thin, cooked and drained)
- 1/2 package bean sprouts
- 1/2 bunch cilantro leaves (fresh)
- 1 carrot (Large, peeled and julliened)
- 3 green onions (green parts only, sliced into thin strips)
- 4 ounces pork (cooked, sliced thin)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 cloves garlic (fresh, pressed or finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Brian 23 Jul
took a bit of practice but pretty easy one you get the hang of it.
Valerie G. 28 Mar
Took out the pork and added cucumber. The sauce recipe was good but it made a lot.
Wilfredo Rivera 13 Jan 2017
The Spring Rolls taste in this recipe is way better than the ones I previously tried in a Vietnamese restaurant. I would definitely make this recipe again!