- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup palm sugar (light brown)
- 10 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sweet soy
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (coarse grind)
- 4 stalks lemon grass (trimmed and minced)
- 2 pounds pork ribs (country-style, boneless)
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 head cabbage (large dice)
- 3 cups carrots (paper thin slices on the bias)
- 1. In mixing bowl, place all marinade ingredients and mix well to combine.
- 2. Add boneless country style rib and marinate a for a couple of hours
- 3. On char broiler, place ribs and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. Turn as needed. Cook until 145 degrees internal temperature.