- 12 ounces slaw (shredded Asian)
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño pepper (thinly sliced, half-moon slices)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger (Ground)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- For the Asian Slaw, mix all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Let stand 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- For the Sriracha Mayonnaise, mix mayonnaise and Sriracha in small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Burgers, mix ground beef and seasonings until well blended. Shape into 4 patties. Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with Asian Slaw, cilantro and mint. Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise.