- 2 sirloin steaks (or 4 small ones)
- white pepper
- sweet paprika
- butter (for frying)
- 1 onion (small)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 500 grams sweet potatos
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, sprinkle with paprika spreading evenly with fingers and dust with flour.
- Turn steaks and repeat steps.
- Heat butter or olive oil in a frying pan and fry steaks, to taste.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, brown thinly sliced onions until almost caramelized and add vinegar.
- Cook sweet potatoes and mash.
- Add diced uncooked apple and mash again.
- Return mixture to pan and season with salt.
- Add cold butter and heat until melted.