- 200 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 200 grams self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- milk (Splash of, if the mixture is too stiff)
- strawberry jam (Good quality)
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 300 grams soft cheese
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 140 grams unsalted butter
- 280 grams powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Put oven on to Gas Mark 4, 180C.
- Soften butter in Kitchen Aid.
- Add the sugar and mix in.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl and mix with a fork – slowly added to the KitchenAid® Artisan® Mini Mixer bowl.
- When everything is mixed, add the flour.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and line greaseproof paper.
- Place in oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Take out of oven one cake is golden brown (pierce with fork or knife to check it’s cooked inside.
- Leave cake halves to rest until cool.
- Spread bottom half with cream cheese.
- Spread with jam.
- Put two cakes together to make a sandwich.
- Spread cream cheese icing on top, decorate with strawberries et voila!
Strawberry Jam Coffee CakeGo Go Go Gourmet
Golden Citrus CakeHellmann's
Strawberry Jam and Vanilla Birthday CakeButter and Brioche
Strawberry Jam Bundt CakeThe Lazy Mom's Cooking Blog
The perfect Victoria Sponge – Cooking with kidsThe Mad House
Mini Victoria sponge cakesBBC
Victoria Sponge CakeYourLifeChoices
Strawberry Jam Crumb CakeThe Recipe Critic
Vanilla Sponge CakeAwesome Cuisine
Strawberry Jam CakeCooking with Paula Deen
Strawberry Jam Crumb CakeNINE Recipes
Eggless Vanilla Sponge CakeEdible Gardent
Strawberry Jam CakePizzarossa
Victoria Sponge CakeSaveur
Classic Victoria Sponge CakeView from Great Island
Individual Strawberry Jam CakesBaking Chic
Victoria Sponge CakeAllRecipes
Strawberry Jam Crumb CakeMyRecipes
Victoria Sponge Sandwich CakeThe Kitchn
Classic Victoria Sponge CakeA Free Range Life
Classic Victoria Sandwich CakeRock Recipes
Victoria Sponge CakeChocolate, Chocolate and More
Strawberry Jam CakeJust a Pinch