Very Simple Apple PieCasseroles et claviers
It's all in the title! This apple pie is so simple, you won't believe it. All you need is 5 ingredients and a little time, before you know it you will have a stunning and delicious apple pie. Brown sugar and vanilla perfectly accent fresh apples, for a delicate and sweet dessert. Top this simple pie with a dallop of fresh whipped cream for a beautifully simple presentation.
- 1 pastry (sweet dough)
- 2 apples (golden)
- 1/2 vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- snack chips (Butter)
- 1Prepare the dough as shown here. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Roll out the dough on a floured surface. If the dough is too hard, knead slightly to soften the butter in it: as soon as it softens, stop kneading, otherwise it becomes elastic. Cut out a round piece of dough, and spread in a baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- 4Peel and remove the seeds from the apples, cut the apples in half, and cut each half into thin slices.
- 5Arrange the apple slices on the dough as pictured, beginning from the outside.
- 6Scrape out the vanilla bean and mix the vanilla seeds with the brown sugar. Sprinkle this mixture on the apples and finish by sprinkling with the butter chips.
- 7Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (it depends on the dough thickness, so monitor well while cooking).
- 8Serve the warm pie with a little bit of thick sour cream.
PER SERVING *
|Calories90Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.