Cookies create a wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion or to show someone you care. This recipe for Very Gourmet Cookies is a decadent list of ingredients that is topped off with gourmet choconuts. These sweet treats are easy to eat, and packed with flavor. You will love the way the choconuts add a mouthwatering rich texture of moist cookie and sweet chocolate. If you need a way to show someone you care, then try making them a batch of these dreamy sweets. Be sure to make a batch for yourself too! We hope you love them as much as we do!
- 175 grams whole cane sugar
- 125 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 190 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 package chocolate cookies (gourmet)
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees Celsius.
- Mix sugar and butter.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, vanilla powder, and choconuts.
- Gradually, add flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Stir to a homogenous dough.
- Shape the cookies and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the cookies and bake for about 18 minutes if they are large, less if they are small.