Cookies create a wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion or to show someone you care. This recipe for Very Gourmet Cookies is a decadent list of ingredients that is topped off with gourmet choconuts. These sweet treats are easy to eat, and pac…
ed with flavor. You will love the way the choconuts add a mouthwatering rich texture of moist cookie and sweet chocolate. If you need a way to show someone you care, then try making them a batch of these dreamy sweets. Be sure to make a batch for yourself too! We hope you love them as much as we do!
- 175 grams whole cane sugar
- 125 grams butter
- 1 egg
- 190 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 package chocolate cookies (gourmet)
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees Celsius.
- Mix sugar and butter.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt, vanilla powder, and choconuts.
- Gradually, add flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Stir to a homogenous dough.
- Shape the cookies and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the cookies and bake for about 18 minutes if they are large, less if they are small.