The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Verbena Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Coulis recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Verbena Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Coulis recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Verbena Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Coulis recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Verbena Frozen Yogurt with Strawberry Coulis recipe a star rating!
- 300 grams plain greek yogurt
- 3 teaspoons creme fraiche (or sour cream)
- artificial sweetener (Liquid)
- lemon zest
- 20 leaves verbena (fresh)
- 1 pint strawberries (sliced)
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cream; sweetener, lemon zest and finely chopped verbena leaves.
- Pour chilled cream mixture into freezer container of an electric ice-cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions
- Mix the sliced strawberries with sweetener to get a thick pulpy mixture.
- Set aside in a cool place.
- To serve, divide the ice cream into bowls, decorate with fresh verbena leaves and strawberry slices.