Venus PieLE RICETTE DI MICOL
A unique and decadent pie, this recipe for Venus Pie is sure to impress. The crust is entirely unique in that it has a rich dark color owing to the use of black rice flour in the pie dough. The pie is filled with a layer of blueberry jam topped with a homemade goat cheese cream that is lightly flavored with rose water, see the recipe for instructions. Prepare the pie dough the night before and refrigerate overnight for best results.
- 125 grams rice flour (Venere black)
- 125 grams flour
- 200 grams salted butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 125 grams powdered sugar
- water (or milk, as needed)
- 250 grams fresh goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- blueberry jam (as needed)
- 2 Tbsp. rose water
- To prepare the pie crust, combine the two types of flour in a bowl with the powdered sugar and the butter, use the tips of your fingers to mix the ingredients into an oatmeal-like consistency.
- Add the egg yolks and continue kneading, if necessary add some water or milk.
- Shape the dough into a ball, cover it in plastic wrap and refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes, overnight is recommended.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories1130Calories from Fat600
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat600
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes