- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven 350°.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise with cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in lemon juice, vanilla and lemon peel. Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, let cool, then refrigerate 3 to 24 hours. Serve with whipped cream.