- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! made with olive oil spread
- 1 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon dri oregano leaves, crush
- 1 prebaked pizza crusts (12-inch)
- 1/2 cup ragu old world style tradit pasta sauc
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper, onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic and oregano and cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute; set aside.
- Arrange pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly spread Sauce on crust, then top with vegetable mixture and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.