- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread (divided)
- 4 cups vegetables (chopped assorted, onion, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup 2% cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas (10-in.)
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables with chili powder, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until warm. Stir in cheese and cilantro.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and brush one side of each tortilla. Turn tortillas over and arrange vegetable mixture evenly over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half over filling.
- Heat clean large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook quesadillas, in batches, turning once, until crisp and cheese is melted, about 2 to 4 minutes. Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
|Calories150Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cathy 11 Sep 2017
really good i added some hot sauce
Olivia V. 29 Mar 2016
This was awesome... Couldn't figure out how to cut yellow squash without skin but it was good with just zuccinhi and more seasonsings... My boyfriend loved them! Added black beans to the mix...
t t. 13 Feb 2016
Very good. I would suggest adding more seasonings or hot sauce because they are slightly flavorless. Overall good and I would make them again.