- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 baby spinach (loose cups, chopped)
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- kosher salt
- 3/4 cup part skim ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 4 basil leaves (large, chopped)
- 4 portobella mushroom caps (large)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
|Calories220Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Katelynn Weatherly 4 Nov 2018
Delicious! I made it along with chicken on the side. Went great together.
Amanda 29 Aug 2018
These came out amazing!!
Kacee Koupal 31 Jul 2018
I used this recipe as an outline because I made it vegan and boy oh boy oh boy was it delicious! Because it’s been so hot I put them on a super hot outdoor grill for about 20 minutes: long enough for me to forget about them. I also added an Italian vegan sausage, garlic, lots of Italian seasoning, cayenne, basil, salt and pepper.. just delicious!
Donna Maloney 28 Mar 2018
great love them will be making them again heres a pic as they were going into the oven! also made roasted broccoli and a sise salad very satisfying and easy to make
Simon Knapp 13 Nov 2017
One of the best Veggie Lasagna recipes I've cooked and it was so easy to prepare using Pixmoto! http://pixmoto.com/vegetarian-lasagna-stuffed-portobello-mushrooms/
Wes G. 1 Oct 2017
Great! The flavor of the filling was spectacular along with the perfectly cooked mushroom