Veggie BurgersBest Foods
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 1 cup carrots (coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted, and Sandwich Spread)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 gluten-free hamburger buns
- 1Combine edamame, carrots and 1 tablespoon water In medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave covered at HIGH until tender, about 5 minutes. Let stand 3 minutes; drain and cool slightly.
- 2Put edamame, carrots, bread crumbs, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, garlic, salt and chipotle chile powder in food processor and process until uniformly ground, scraping down sides of bowl, if needed. Shape into 4 patties.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook patties, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes.
- 4Layer veggie burgers with your favorite burger toppings* in buns.