- 1 Green Paprika
- 1 Zucchini
- 20g Arugula
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- 4 big potato
- 2 Egg
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp of feta cheese
- Peel the potato, and cut it in dices. Put it in a pan with oil. Seasoning the potato with what you like. Let it come up in heat, and mix it. Put on a lid and let it frize on lowest heat. Until it's soft.
- Take the paprika, and zucchini and cut it in extreame smal parts. Do the same with the arugula. If you like, use a blender.
- Put what you cutted in a bowl. And mix it with honey and the eggs. (If the honey is hard melt it in a pan with oil) seasoning the mix.
- Make small burgers of the mix, and put them to be frizzed. Not to high heat so the are well done.
- Maybe serv with some feta cheese