Vegetarian PaellaMadeleine Cocina
It can sometimes be difficult to come up with recipes when you are vegetarian. This Vegetarian Paella will not dissapoint. Try out our Vegetarian Paella recipe and let us know your thoughts. It is packed with flavor and is very good for you and your body. You can use the comments section to give us your feedback or you can give this Vegetarian Paella recipe a star rating for other user to know how your experience was as well.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 serrano peppers
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (in strips)
- 1/2 onions (sliced in rings)
- 1 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, seeded, and chopped)
- 1 zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup rice
- 1 cup stock (you can substitute with water)
- parsley (as desired)
- lemon juice (as desired)
- salt (as desired)
- pepper (as desired)
- 1Preheat a large skillet on low.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on the skillet.
- 3Add the serrano chili pepper, green bell pepper, and onion. Stir occasionally for 15 minutes.
- 4Add the garlic, paprika, thyme, tomatoes, salt, and pepper to the skillet.
- 5Stir the vegetables, and carefully cover the skillet with aluminum foil. Cook for 4 minutes.
- 6Remove the aluminum foil and add the rice, zucchini, and stock to the skillet. Make sure everything is spread evenly.
- 7Cover the skillet with aluminum foil again and let it cook for 20 minutes on low.
- 8Turn off the heat and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- 9Remove the aluminum foil and serve directly on a plate, adding the remaining tablespoon olive oil, lemon, and parsley on each serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.