Vegetarian Lasagna with Goat CheeseMADELEINE COCINA
If you love traditional Italian food, you will obsess over this Vegetarian Lasagna with Goat Cheese recipe. This Italian dish has been cooked by chefs for years and years. The blend of tomatoes with this traditional sauce and pasta make for a different way to prepare this dish and seperate this recipe from others. Try our Vegetarian Lasagna with Goat Cheese today and let us know what you think. We are confident you will love it!
- 6 pasta sheets (lasagna, already cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups poblano peppers (chile, cut into strips)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 150 grams goat cheese
- 2/3 cup refried beans
- white cheese (Shredded, enough to place on top of the lasagna once it is cooked.)
- 4 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1/2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can tomato sauce
- Roast the tomatoes, onions, and garlic in a large pan. Once the outside layers of the vegetables are roasted, place them in a food processor or blender (along with the tomato sauce) and liquefy the ingredients. Set the sauce aside for later use.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Begin preparing the lasagna by placing a layer of tomato sauce at the bottom of a large tray followed by a sheet of pasta, a light layer of poblano pepper strips, corn, goat cheese, beans, and another layer of tomato sauce. Cover the ingredients with another pasta sheet and continue this process.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories1230Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes