- 6 corn tortillas (I am using white corn tortilla)
- enchilada sauce
- 15 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed (powder)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cups spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup corn (I am using frozen corn)
- 1/2 cup mushroom (chopped)
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 jalapenos (chopped, adjust to taste)
|Calories460Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sabrina 7 months ago
Pretty tasty. Didn't have corn tortillas so had to use flour ones.
Audrey Graham 7 months ago
a solid, easy dinner! improvised a bit with the recipe and added a cabbage pinapple slaw on the side that really made it all pop!
Flo v. 9 months ago
Delicious!!! Definitely make it again
Dawn 10 months ago
Great! it made quite a bit more sauce than I needed, but wonderfully sweet.
Mariejose a year ago
Simple and delicious. Used pickled jalapeños on top
Isabel A. a year ago
I make this enchiladas was so good!
Lisa 2 years ago
Very good. Would make it again.
Joseph Bibeault 2 years ago
Delicious! I added onions, black beans, spinach, and corn — no mushrooms, and it came out great!
Lisa Graziano 2 years ago
It was wonderful only I baked the flush instead of microwaved the enchiladas sues for this was outstanding
Brooke B. 3 years ago
LOVE this recipe - I have made it twice in 1 week! I used a whole bag of spinach of fresh spinach instead of the 3 cups chopped and it came out great.
Venetia S. 3 years ago
I kinda cheated and used canned green chile enchilada sauce. and added minced garlic and diced Anaheim peppers to the filling. It was super delish, even my Non- Vegetarian children gave it their vote of approval.