- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion (large, or 2 small ones, finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 15 1/2 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 1/2 ounces kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chiles in adobo (minced canned)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- lime wedges
|Calories350Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Quigley 20 days ago
I made it too spicy by accident but really good! I just made more of it without the spices to even it out.
Tony 21 Jan
It was delicious but I added an pound of ground turkey. The family loved it!!
K 7 Dec 2018
I added 250 ml of tomato purée to get the consistency i wanted and i didn’t have chilli peppers on hand so added some hot pepper sauce instead and it was excellent! Will definitely make again.
Sara Noel 21 Oct 2018
Turned out awesome! I added a cup of cooked quinoa at the very end to soak up some moisture. Really made for a nice texture. Also added a 1/4 tsp of cayenne for some more heat.
Lisa Aldulaimi 24 Jan 2018
The dish turned out great! It is an easy, delicious recipe
Anna Rice 23 Jan 2018
Spicy and delicious!! My carnivore husband even liked it
Jeanette M. 12 Dec 2017
I used some tomato paste, & used bell peppers instead of canned. With the beans from the original recipe, it came out so hearty. Perfect for scooping with tortilla chips!
Jordan 1 Dec 2017
Very delicious :) Would make this again.
Jsper525 27 Nov 2017
Delicious and easy to make
Jaslame 5 Nov 2017
I changed the recipe to my liking I did not add the pepper and I used pinto beans instead of the lentils as well I added plant based ground meat and cashew sour cream. It was delicious
Kahn 26 Jul 2017
Added capsicums, 👍🏼