Pasta is a versatile way to please the palate. It all depends on your imagination and your favorite flavors. This recipe for Vegetables with Chicken Pasta is a crowd-pleasing dish. It takes 50 minutes to prepare, so it is not a quick and easy recipe…
Ingredients include short pasta, lemon, ginger, olive oil, garlic cloves, red pepper flakes, onions, green bell pepper, carrots, broccoli, chicken breasts, and soy sauce.
- 1 1/2 cups short pasta
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ginger (shredded)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- red pepper flakes (as much as you prefer)
- 1/2 onion (cut into half moon slices)
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1 broccoli (chopped, head)
- 2 chicken breasts (small, cut into small squares)
- soy sauce (as much as you prefer)
- Place a pot on the stove (over medium heat) and pour in the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Once the oil is heated, add the garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes. Cook everything for 1 minute.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.