- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 8 ounces water chestnuts (halved)
- 5 1/4 ounces baby corn (halved lengthwise)
- 4 inches ginger (cut into thin strips)
- 2 bunches baby bok choy (quartered lengthwise)
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (mixed with 2 tbsp water until smooth)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 5 1/4 ounces snow pea shoots
- steamed rice (to serve)
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Stir-fry garlic for 30 seconds. Add water chestnuts and baby corn. Stir-fry for 1 min. Add ginger, bok choy and stock. Cook for 2 mins. Add cornstarch slurry and soy sauce. Add pea shoots and toss to combine.
- Serve with steamed rice.