Vegetables And Cockle In PapilloteO Meu Tempero
This recipe is fast and flavorful and refined enough to serve to guests at a dinner party, where you could dramatically cut open the packets at the table to allow the aromas to escape. (Do so carefully, as the steam that's trapped inside will also come out and it is immensely hot.) Each parchment packet is filled with grouper, garlic, carrot, cilantro, cockles (or clams), and a lemon slice, with a little wine and olive oil to help all the flavors meld and keep the fish moist.
- 2 slices grouper
- 1/4 garlic (sliced French, white part only)
- 1 grated carrot (medium, at the widest grater)
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2 lemon slices
- 30 cockles
- salt (to taste)
- white wine (to taste)
- virgin olive oil (to taste)
- 1Season the fish with salt. Place each slice over the parchment paper.
- 2Fold sides.
- 3Before closing put on each, garlic, carrot, coriander, a slice of lemon and cockles.
- 4Sprinkle with a little bit of wine, a little bit of olive oil and close the top.
- 5Bake at 180 °, roughly 35 minutes.
- 6Fast, gentle and refined.