- 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup carrots (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (small, thinly sliced)
- 1 zucchini (small, or yellow squash, sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 jar ragu pasta sauce (1 lb. 8 oz., Old World Style® or Ragu® Organic Pasta Sauce)
- 16 boxes bow-tie pasta (16 oz.,cooked and drained )
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook vegetables and garlic, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Heat Pasta Sauce in 2-quart saucepan. Toss Sauce with hot pasta. Top with vegetables and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.