- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 yellow onion (medium, diced)
- 1 zucchini (large, shredded)
- 1 celery stalk (large, finely chopped)
- 3 carrots (medium, shredded)
- 1 red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 pound mushrooms (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
|Calories240Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Joanna VonSeggern 27 Sep 2018
Definitely one hour for prep. One hour to bake. Very good! No need to top with BBQ sauce or ketchup. Perfect flavor all it’s own. Didn’t have a red bell pepper so I increased the mushroom. I served this with steamed broccoli. Will definitely make again.
Erica Hartfield 9 Jun 2018
This meatloaf recipe was one of the best meatloafs I have made. It was healthy which is always a plus and it was delicious. I definitely recommend this recipe.
Bobbi P. 21 Jul 2017
Turned out great! It was delicious, moist; I didn't tell me family what made it different until after they gobbled it up. Flavorful and feel free to modify the veggies to your liking.
Shannon Dodes 3 Oct 2015
it was delicious, i modified quite a bit on what veggies and extras, as i was participating in a clean eating challenge and did not want to take the time to sort what was "ok" and what was not, per the plan. i took a pound of turkey, 1 cup each diced carrots, onion, and celery, 1/2 cup steel cut outs (slightly ground), 1 egg, 1-2 tbs of dijon mustard and a little pepper. then just baked as directed. turned out awesome.