Vegetable and Shrimp Pasta with GarlicYERBABUENA EN LA COCINA
Sizzling hot in a cast iron skillet, this dish will command attention. Parsley flakes add a splash of color. Well-seasoned with garlic, onions, and bell peppers, this shrimp pasta will blend the tanginess of tomatoes with the mellow flavors of zucchini, eggplant, and shrimp. Great for cold days when you want a hot meal with little fuss.
- 500 grams pasta (such as spaghetti)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 eggplant (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 300 grams shrimp
- pepper flakes (Guindilla, may substitute red pepper flakes)
- sauce (Alioli)
- Saute the onion, pepper, and eggplant in a large oven-safe pan until soft. Add the zucchini. Let cook a few moments before adding the tomato. Remove from heat once the tomato is cooked.
- Peel the shrimp and place the peels into a saucepan. Cover with water, add 2 cloves of garlic and parsley. Drain and keep on warm heat.
- Saute 2 cloves of garlic in a skillet, add the noodles and saute until golden. Drain to remove excess oil.
- Add the noodles to the vegetables and add the broth from the shrimp to cover. Allow to come to a boil and place into a hot oven for 7 minutes.
- Saute the shrimp with 2 cloves of garlic and the pepper flakes. Add to the pasta. Serve with aioli sauce.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories640Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes