Vegetable and Ham PizzaLolibox
Instead of ordering out this weekend for your party pizza, why not try making your own homemade pies? This recipe for Vegetable and Ham Pizza is hearty, healthy and delicious. Feel free to add or subtract any toppings to please your palates. Since the crust is even from scratch, make sure you leave time for it to rise before topping and baking. We hope you love this pizza as much as we do.
- 250 grams flour (organic)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast (dehydrated)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 ounces warm water
- tomato sauce (to taste)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- ham (chunks, to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 1Mix flour and salt.
- 2Add yeast and mix.
- 3Add warm water while mixing.
- 4Add olive oil and keep mixing for at least 5 minutes.
- 5Cover the bowl with a cloth and let the dough rise in a warm place for at least 1 hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 420F.
- 7On a floured work surface, roll out the dough, and form a circle with your hands or rolling pin.
- 8Top with tomato sauce.
- 9Arrange slices of zucchini, chunks of ham, and sliced red pepper on top of the dough.
- 10Add chunks of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parmesan.
- 11Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.