Vegetable Sun TartOn dine chez Nanou
If you over-planted your sun vegetables this summer and you want to try a delicious way to pack all those hearty ingredients into a decadent dish, then try this recipe for Sun Vegetable Pie. This recipe combines flavorful spices and herbs with hearty vegetables into a flaky and buttery crust. This dish is perfect for a cool fall evening after you harvest the veggies, or a lazy Sunday evening when the family wants to binge watch their favorite show.
- 70 grams butter (soft)
- 30 grams olive oil
- 150 milliliters water
- 200 grams flour (including 50 g chickpea flour, Arab grocery stores)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 1 jar anchovies (and green olives with Olivier & Co)
- 1Prepare the dough in a bowl by mixing the flours and a pinch of salt together. Make a well in the center and add the olive oil, butter and water.
- 2Mix with a wooden spoon to make a smooth dough.
- 3Then knead it a little on the work-top.
- 4Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 5Finely chop vegetables.
- 6Preheat the oven to 320F.
- 7Roll out the dough and cut circles of dough with a cookie cutter, place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 8Prick the dough with a fork and spread the dough with a tablespoon of anchovy.
- 9Cover with vegetables arranged in a rosette.
- 10Add a little salt, the basil, pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12Serve warm with mixed greens.