- 1 cup rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 medium carrots (peeled, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 4 cucumbers (medium, cut into 4-inch sections)
- 1/2 cup thin rice stick noodles (cooked, about one-third of 8.8 oz. pkg.)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 12 rice paper wrappers (round, 9-inch)
- 2 mangos (medium firm-ripe, cut into thin matchsticks)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, seeded, thinly sliced)
- 12 cilantro sprigs
- 3 avocados (medium ripe, pitted)
- 1/2 serrano pepper (medium, seeded)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine vinegar and sugar in medium microwaveable bowl. Cook 1 minute on HIGH or until sugar is dissolved, stirring halfway. Let cool slightly.
- Attach Spiralizer attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Center one carrot on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of carrot. Place large bowl under blade to catch spiralized vegetables. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of carrot. Repeat with remaining carrot and cucumber pieces. Add vinegar mixture to vegetables; toss to combine. Let stand 5 minutes. Drain well and blot vegetables dry with paper towels.
- Toss rice noodles with sesame oil.
- Fill a pie plate with warm water. For each roll, quickly dip one rice paper wrapper into water until softened; lay flat on cutting board. Arrange a small tight pile of spiralized vegetables, rice noodles, mango's and red peppers 1 inch from the bottom of the wrapper. Top with one cilantro sprig. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, fold sides in, and roll up like a burrito into a tight cylinder. Repeat with remaining wrappers and fillings.
- Combine ingredients in KitchenAid® Food Processor; process until smooth. Serve with Summer Rolls.
|Calories440Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.