Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Vegetable Stew combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Vegetable Stew recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 3 artichokes
- asparagus (A handful of green)
- 10 pea pods (green)
- 3 medium carrot
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 100 grams peas
- 1 onions (medium)
- 3 sliced ham
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook peas in plenty of boiling water.
- Rinse artichokes, green beans and carrots and chop.
- Cook vegetables in steamer basket over boiling water.
- Clean mushrooms.
- Chop mushrooms and asparagus.
- Dice onion.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and sauté onion.
- Add mushrooms and asparagus to pan with onion and sauté.
- Drain peas and add to skillet along with the artichokes, green beans and carrots.
- Season with salt and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- When vegetables are done, add diced ham.