- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 ounces goose breast (smoked, cut into small cubes)
- 2 onions (peeled and finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoons red wine
- 10 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 stalks parsley (chopped finely)
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound celeriac (peeled and diced)
- 1 2/3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup milk
- To make the ravioli dough, mix 3/4 cup of flour, the egg, oil, 1 tbsp of lukewarm water and 1/4 tsp of salt with the dough hook of a hand mixer until smooth. Roll it into a ball, wrap it in foil and chill for 30 mins.
- For the filling, cook the cubes of goose in a small saucepan over a medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add the onion and sauté for about 3 mins, then add 1 tsp flour and sauté briefly. Pour in the red wine and 5 tbsp of cream, and cook for about 2 mins. Stir in half of parsley and remove from the heat.
- Cut the dough in half. Roll each half of the dough several times through a pasta machine until the dough is about 1/8 inch thick. Sprinkle both sheets of dough with flour. On one sheet put 1 tsp-sized dollops of goose mixture 2 inches apart. Whisk the egg white and brush the gaps between the filling with them. Lay the other sheet over the top and press it down around the filling. Cut the ravioli into 2 inch x 2 inch squares. Cover the ravioli with foil and set aside.
- To make the soup, melt 1 tbsp of butter in a saucepan and sauté the celeriac. Pour in the vegetable stock, white wine and milk. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for about 20 mins.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ravioli for about 4 mins and remove it with a slotted spoon. Melt 2 tbsp of melted butter in a pan and swirl the remaining parsley in it.
- Purée the soup with a hand blender. Stir in the rest of the cream and season to taste. Serve the soup in bowls immediately with 2-3 ravioli and the parsley butter.
|Calories600Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE|