- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams spring onions (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 liters vegetable stock
- 800 grams chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 kilogram pumpkin (cubed)
- 1 bay leaf
- 350 grams carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 500 grams broccoli (cut into florets)
- 400 grams courgette (diced)
- chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the scallions and garlic. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil. Add the chicken, pumpkin and bay leaf and cook covered over medium heat for about 12 mins.
- Add the carrots, broccoli and zucchini and cook for another 5 mins. Remove the bay leaf and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with the chopped parsley and serve.